Item Title

Item Description

RIP OGPEAK

7 years ago  #131
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Crying for over a year to play and then you fuck it up over 1 amen. You sir are a special kind of stupid. You will never come off my list so play around me or pass me. Those are your only options.

7 years ago  #132
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 12 months

Originally posted by lboogie Crying for over a year to play and then you fuck it up over 1 amen. You sir are a special kind of stupid. You will never come off my list so play around me or pass me. Those are your only options.

1 IAM TRYING TO GIVE THE THING BACK , 2 SINCE WHEN IS IT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSSINESS? DEMO IS A SCAMMER BUT YOU DONT GIVE HIM EVENTS DO YA? SCARED LITTLE PUNKS.

7 years ago  #133
Level 28

Originally posted by lboogie Crying for over a year to play and then you fuck it up over 1 amen. You sir are a special kind of stupid. You will never come off my list so play around me or pass me. Those are your only options.

KINDA SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FUCKING CANDY OUT OF GETTING HER AMEN BACK. BRAVO RETARD!

7 years ago  #134
Level 28

P.S. IAM MAKING OVER 3K GAINS IN A FULLY PROTECTED CELL SO I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK. ILL MAKE YOU FUCKERS LOOK STUPID JUST LIKE POVICH DID TO DR. GAME ON BITCH

7 years ago  #135
Level 35

Originally posted by ogpeak1

KINDA SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FUCKING CANDY OUT OF GETTING HER AMEN BACK. BRAVO RETARD!

Only place where you start at the top is digging a hole. Think about that before you keep posting.

7 years ago  #136
Level 35

P.S. IAM MAKING OVER 3K GAINS IN A FULLY PROTECTED CELL SO I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK. ILL MAKE YOU FUCKERS LOOK STUPID JUST LIKE POVICH DID TO DR. GAME ON BITCH

See then there is no worries. Enjoy the game sir.

7 years ago  #137
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

You're on pace to pass me in a couple years and you'll catch Boogie in maybe 5-6 given he doesn't train again. You posting more fuckboy shit in here isn't helping your cause. If you wanted to give the amen back you would have already, that part is pretty simple. The excessive bragging and the delusion that you're gonna impact anyone's game by doing anything but scamming them is quite comical. I've given you a much more simple solution. Send the trophy back and buy candy 300 favs and I'll move on with life. You wanted to play the game again then went on a scamming spree. You're an idiot peak and I'll leave it at that.

7 years ago  #138
Level 28

Originally posted by Spinelli

You're on pace to pass me in a couple years and you'll catch Boogie in maybe 5-6 given he doesn't train again. You posting more fuckboy shit in here isn't helping your cause. If you wanted to give the amen back you would have already, that part is pretty simple. The excessive bragging and the delusion that you're gonna impact anyone's game by doing anything but scamming them is quite comical. I've given you a much more simple solution. Send the trophy back and buy candy 300 favs and I'll move on with life. You wanted to play the game again then went on a scamming spree. You're an idiot peak and I'll leave it at that.

SHE CAN HAVE THE TROPHY OR 70PP WHEN ALL YOU KNUCKLEHEADS FALL BACK AND MIND YOUR OWN.

7 years ago  #139
Level 35

SHE CAN HAVE THE TROPHY OR 70PP WHEN ALL YOU KNUCKLEHEADS FALL BACK AND MIND YOUR OWN.

that 's what Chomper would say and he has. bahahaha

7 years ago  #140
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by lboogie

that 's what Chomper would say and he has. bahahaha

She shows me a screen shot of you sending $70 bucks and I'll believe it. You can be in the infirm and send paypal money it's not rocket science. Just pay up fuck boy

*This is my business both of you were in my inbox before the deal. I vouched for her to you and I vouched for you to her (never told her to send without getting the money tho). Imo I have a sterling paypal rep on here and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you tarnish what's taken me 6.5 years to build up in terms of being a trusted buyer and seller.

Last edited by Spinelli 7 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread