Item Title

Item Description

RIP OGPEAK

9 years ago  #101
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 mugged this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^ 1000 plus times, never once did I boast about it, mugging somebody with lower stats is not really that impressive. I do it all day every day. do I flood the sb and forums every time I hit a lick? no

ogpeak1 said on 12.27.2014 @ 6:52PM:

what happened to 100 favors weaksaucer? ive trained 1 mill today with everybody in sd hittin me. you can not stop the og.

(i believe you mugging/attacking me then sending pm after i tell you your about to get a fav hit placed on you. after bragging how much u trained...peak you'd be an alright guy if you stop the bullshit is what everyone is trying to say. you & 174 is two of the biggest bullies on pb. i've had higher lvls hit me before but they stop after they feel enough was enough. they continue to hit you because you continue to repeat patterns that make you look a tad insane. insanity is a repetition of patterns while expecting different results every time.)

9 years ago  #102
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 5 months

You threatened a hit and did not follow through what did you expect an apology ?

9 years ago  #103
Level 21

Originally posted by buddy You threatened a hit and did not follow through what did you expect an apology ?

your a dumbass who knows jack shit dupe shut your dick sucker

9 years ago  #104
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

no dupes in dob

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #105
Level 21

what about whores LD? .

9 years ago  #106
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

. im sayin nothin

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #107
Level 21

Originally posted by Lord_Dong . im sayin nothin

fair enough.....

9 years ago  #108
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 12 months

Originally posted by MGK_
Originally posted by ogpeak1 mugged this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^ 1000 plus times, never once did I boast about it, mugging somebody with lower stats is not really that impressive. I do it all day every day. do I flood the sb and forums every time I hit a lick? no

ogpeak1 said on 12.27.2014 @ 6:52PM:

what happened to 100 favors weaksaucer? ive trained 1 mill today with everybody in sd hittin me. you can not stop the og.

(i believe you mugging/attacking me then sending pm after i tell you your about to get a fav hit placed on you. after bragging how much u trained...peak you'd be an alright guy if you stop the bullshit is what everyone is trying to say. you & 174 is two of the biggest bullies on pb. i've had higher lvls hit me before but they stop after they feel enough was enough. they continue to hit you because you continue to repeat patterns that make you look a tad insane. insanity is a repetition of patterns while expecting different results every time.)

I SAID I KEEP THE BOASTING OUT OF THE SB AND FORUMS. NOWHERE DID I MENTION PRIVATE MAILS. AND ITS MORE OF A TAUNT THAN A BOAST MGK. NICE TRY THOUGH BUDDY.

9 years ago  #109
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 5 months

Originally posted by MGK_
Originally posted by buddy You threatened a hit and did not follow through what did you expect an apology ?

your a dumbass who knows jack shit dupe shut your dick sucker

I don't know anybody called jack shit so get your facts straight I'm no dupe that is against the rules and I'm a law abiding citizen but if i make threats id follow them up empty threats is for pussys that's why you got really mad when I pointed it out if you would've done what you said you were going to do we wouldn't be having this conversation I look forward to another dick sucker reply

Yours sincerely

Buddy

9 years ago  #110
Level 21

looool but picking on lowers is pathetic as you told bmize right? you talk down to me because you can beat me, but you respect other peoples validity on points they make. least you can do is admit you made the same mistake your claiming bmize made....

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread