Item Title

Item Description

Item/Amenity trade in or buy back for favors.

5 months ago  #1
Level 30
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Some sort of exchange where inmates can turn in items or amenitys for favors...would help to get favors now that purchasing isn't availbale and cut down on the glut of items/amens/event items..that might not seem relevant or useful to some.

5 months ago  #2
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Good idea... And good luck on a response

2 months ago  #3
Level 30
Gang: Loveless Empire
Incarcerated: 9 years, 4 months

I'd like to see the option to buy more/different amenities from the warden. Like add all the highly sought after amenities like the fleshlight launch and the ohmibod fuse just for example, but put them behind like a 2k favor price tag - since we can no longer buy favors it'll make us have to work that much harder to get the favors to buy - Could make joe a permanent entity in the yard - hear me out about this - he still sells dvds but the price will be higher favor wise. Break the dvds into tiers of quality for purchase - much like how it costs to protect an amenity at higher rarity costs more, the purchase of higher quality dvds would cost more, they're still randomized and you have no chance at buying protected or mugging joe anymore. There's just several amenities sitting in inactive players cells that many of the active players have no chance at getting anymore. Could even remove the protection of amenities to spice things up since everything would be available for purchase via Joe or warden.

Just some food for thought, id love to see a quality of life update that doesn't require Mu to have to maintain constantly.(I dont know how much coding would go into this - could be more work than it's worth)

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread