Item Title

Item Description

DEX Express Jets Running Team looking for NJ, SQ Runners

12 years ago  #71
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

forget the sit with jay , the expenses would be paid. suspect can keep the items ment for his leader, we asumed the items would have been dilivered faster, not the case.

-zazu!

12 years ago  #72
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 17 days

Originally posted by Anabisi
Originally posted by SLAYERJAY
Originally posted by Suspect7 I still have sum ones waters looking three my notes after school to see who they are sorry for incovience

Originally posted by SLAYERJAY Suspect7 not trustworthyyy his bum ass

he has priorities as you see... and will tend to this issue as responsibly as he is so give him a lil time after all we are in Jail

you told me earlier i was a part of the team?

not at all ...

bull you told meh in pm , dnt really care about this runing tamjust wanted the 3 pople to getthier items thats all

12 years ago  #73
Level 30
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Suspect7 I still have sum ones waters looking three my notes after school to see who they are sorry for incovience

Originally posted by SLAYERJAY Suspect7 not trustworthyyy his bum ass

he has priorities as you see... and will tend to this issue as responsibly as he is so give him a lil time after all we are in Jail

you told me earlier i was a part of the team?

not at all ...

bull you told meh in pm , dnt really care about this runing tamjust wanted the 3 pople to getthier items thats all

no order went thru me at all so that is on both of you ....I dont know if your making it up as you sent no receipts as I asked so your word is not good ...Suspect 7 has been solid

凸(�◡�)凸 You can't mug Mufasa, they're in a different prison.
12 years ago  #74
Level 19

Originally posted by Zazu forget the sit with jay , the expenses would be paid. suspect can keep the items ment for his leader, we asumed the items would have been dilivered faster, not the case.

-zazu!

leave it as it is.

12 years ago  #75
Level 30

Originally posted by Zazu forget the sit with jay , the expenses would be paid. suspect can keep the items ment for his leader, we asumed the items would have been dilivered faster, not the case.

-zazu!

like I said if the orders don't go thru me then it has never been ordered ... im not responsible for SIDE deals..also this is a prison game. we do got thieves and crooks ..

12 years ago  #76
Level 19

yes thieves and crooks, and more doesn´t matter but wasnt aware runs has to go through you , makes no sense really but hey do your thing fellas. ..OUT·$·KII!

12 years ago  #77
Level 30

Originally posted by Zazu yes thieves and crooks, and more doesn´t matter but wasnt aware runs has to go through you , makes no sense really but hey do your thing fellas. ..OUT·$·KII!

yes ALL orders go thru me ...

12 years ago  #78
Level 19

Originally posted by Zazu yes thieves and crooks, and more doesn´t matter but wasnt aware runs has to go through you , makes no sense really but hey do your thing fellas. ..OUT·$·KII!

understood.

12 years ago  #79
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Zazu

understood.

Zazu-Scammer

12 years ago  #80
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 17 days

You catch Suspect7, and manage to take $198,890 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 4337 EXP

he lvl 8 im 6 just saying

ps i sent it back lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread